Saturday, December 31, 2016

Love...Serendipity Stamps Challenge #63~Anything Goes

HAPPY NEW YEAR!  

Wishing everyone a most joyous 2017, filled with all things wonderful and more wonderful!

A new month, a new year AND a new challenge: Serendipity Stamps Challenge #63~Anything Goes. We also have something 'new' - andbittersweet - to announce over at Serendipity: our wonderful Jeanne Jachna has decided to leave the team. Mary's tribute to Jeanne expresses how impressive her contributions have been:

"For 5 years Jeanne has guided the Serendipity Stamps Design Team far beyond anything I ever imagined.   She’s inspired and led me toward products, designs, and programs that have helped move Serendipity from a wholesale based company to a company that can hold its own in blogland.   She’s worked tirelessly to promote Serendipity’s name and products.   She’s guided our design team to an organized system of releases and challenges on the Serendipity Stamps Challenge Blog.  I thank Jeanne with all my heart as she moves on to new endeavors!"  

Jeanne,  you will be deeply missed here BUT, we know where to find you:  A Kept Life.  Looking forward to discovering what new undertakings you'll be dazzling us with in 2017!  An extra special THANK YOU for introducing me to Mary and encouraging her to bring me on board! Dream come true...and I owe it entirely to you!

Before I get more teary eyed, let's shift gears! Today, we're inviting you to join us for Serendipity Stamps Challenge #63~Anything Goes.On the first of the month, we post a new challenge with a central theme. The design team provides samples for inspiration at the beginning and again at the half way point. You have the whole month to join us! The only 'rule': use at least one Serendipity Stamp image on your creation. The incentivewinning some goodies from Serendipity Stamps.

January 1st..and before we blink, February, will be on the horizon. And we know what that means! My sister-in-law has already requested Valentine's Day cards for my niece and nephew's teachers and, as always, I'm ready to deliver!  For this challenge, I'm featuring the Love Die and Hearts Stamp Set which were such fun (and simple!) to colour. Chameleon pens came out for a play....



One card done...and about 7 more to go. Then comes the Valentine's Day 'somethings' for my niece's 26 classmates and my nephew's 25 daycare pals.  I'm going to have love, hearts and sweetness on the brain for the next while! I love making V-Day stuff....just sayin'!

Please head over to visit my wonderful teammates' Anything Goes designs; delight guaranteed!



Turning the stage over to you:
How does *Anything Goes* spark your creativity?
What Serendipity Stamp will you feature?

Looking forward to seeing your creativity in the gallery!

Be sure to link up at the challenge blog by January 31st @ 11:55pm.

To celebrate the New Year, m husband and I are commandeering my brother and sister-in-law's kitchen to make homemade pizzas for them, my niece and nephew, my mom, my sister and her husband, and my sister-in-law's parents. My niece and nephew are looking forward to Uncle Andy tossing the dough in the air (or floor, as the case may be *grin*). Pizza-palooza about to unfold!!

Thank you for spending part of your day with me; your visit brings me joy!




16 comments:

Jeanne said...

Happy New Year, Carol! What a wonderful start it is...look at all the love flowing from your blog. What an upbeat and positive soul you are. Lovely tribute to Jeanne (gotta love her name) and beautifully colored hearts. They make me want to swoon. Your New Year's Eve sounded amazing! Hope no pizzas fell on the floor. I am looking forward to seeing more amazing work from you my sweet friend! Hugs!!

Jen W. said...

Happy New Year to you, Miss C! I hope you and your family had a wonderful holiday season and that 2017 will be fabulous!
Love todays card with that happy pile of hearts and thanks for the reminder. Valentine's Day will be here any minute!

Bobby said...

I love the love you're spreading with that Valentine, Carol, and yippee for giving the Chameleons a go. They've shaded the hearts beautifully.

Brenda said...

Oh wow, I am so loving this card Carol! Those hearts are fabulous and i love that you colored them with your Chameleons-I so want those markers! lol Great job, can't wait to see what other Valentine stuff comes from you! Hugs, Brenda

Kim Heggins said...

Just so adorable...love all those wonderful hearts.

Rose said...

Happy New Year Carol! I can't believe you are organised enough to already have started Valentine's! Love the graduated colouring on the hearts! Looking forward to seeing the rest of your creations.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the cluster of hearts

Happy Dance said...

You and Andy are welcome anytime to toss pizza dough around my kitchen any old time! Sounds like a really fun evening. I can't wait to see the cards for the kidlets classmates, too - I look forward to seeing them every year now. This card, however, is fantastic! LOVE those prettily colored hearts and the white 'love' set against them. Fabulous card, my friend, just fabulous. Happy and Blessed New Year too. Miss you. xoxo Bev

Geri said...

Home made pizza....I'll be right over! No problem if the dough hits the floor...as long as I'm not cooking, I'm happy!

Sweet card! I'm likely just as excited as the wee ones cuz I know that we are going to be enjoying some mighty sweet Valentine eye candy over the next few weeks...that begins with this delightfully bright collage of hearts. Love the 'popped up' layered white sentiment!

Anita in France said...

Luscious colouring on those gorgeous hearts, Carol ... love them with the simple, crisp, scripty 'love'! Pizza ... sounds scrumptious ... hope you had a fabulous time! Hugs, Anita :)

Joyce said...

What a wonderful and colorful card. I love it.

Shelly said...

Oooh, super sweet card! LOVE it!

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous font on your die cut sentiment, and I love, love, love how you colored all those darling hearts! Such a fun card, Carol!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Wonderful colors on all of these hearts, and I LOVE the white die cut sentiment, especially the placement in which the top right is laying on the colored hearts.

Greta said...

Just browsing your blog to catch up. Hope you had a wonderful holiday season, Carol! What a fun card--love the color combo!

Kim S said...

That is a great image - and would be SO fun to color!! I love the simple white "love". (I hope not too much pizza ended up on the floor.)