Thursday, June 8, 2017

Many Mandalas Happy Birthday....Happy Little Stampers June 2017 Anything Goes with Dies Challenge

Hello!

Today, my teammates and I welcome you to Happy Little Stampers  June Anything Goes with Dies Challenge.


Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! 
Check out all the details HERE.

I finally got 'brave' enough to try out Concord & 9ths Many Mandalas set, first using the stamps only for a couple of cards (the line-up sheet included in the set is incredibly helpful!), then going hog-wild with the stamps and dies. This is one of a couple cards I made using these lovely, intricate images. Stamp, cut, stack...smile!  


This would be a quick card to make for those last-minute, oops-I-nearly-forgot occasions, as withthe dies, lining up the images isn't as 'particular'. I'm off to play with this set some more!!

Please be sure to visit my team-mates at HLS Anything Goes with Dies, then create a card/project (or three...) of your own and join us!

See you in the gallery!

Thank you so much for dropping by; your visit brings me joy!

9 comments:

Geri said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! Love how you let this awesome image be the star of the show! The bright pop of red draws the eye straight to the center of this pretty medallion!

Been MIA (yep, playing in the yard and company!) so haven't visited much. I'm so far behind in commenting - think I will just start fresh from today!

Happy Dance said...

Georgeous mandalas, Carol. I love them in those soft pastel colors with one bright pop in the center of your stack. And the sentiment is perfect; it doesn't detract from these beauties one bit, and is a lovely font. Wonderful card, and I will try to play along! Miss you. Bev

Kim Heggins said...

Stunning card Miss Carol...love your gorgeous medallion, simply beautiful!

Bobby said...

I can see how you could get caught up in stamping different colors and layering different ways. I love a set that gives so many options. Your pastels with the contrasting center are beautiful, Carol.

Aileen said...

Fabulous way to use these stamps miss C. Love the look of this card.

Barb Housner said...

that is a beautiful die set - so many opportunities for creativity

Tracey McNeely said...

That C9 Mandala is just beautiful Carol! Love all the pretty layers!

Julie B said...

I can quite see why you liked this stamp set, Mandalas are making a come back. I have some really old ones on wood that might get a dusting of. :)

Deepti Aggarwal said...

This is so gorgeous...Love all the layers and soft colors.